Venue Entry Terms and Conditions for X Series: 011
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person without reason being
- Any person under the age of 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- In order for access to be granted, all persons will be subject to security searches using pat down and metal detectors.
- All persons entering York Hall must pay for admission and be in possession of a valid ticket or pass at all times and made available if requested.
- GLL, its servants, agents or employees, are not under any liability whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to personal property, however caused.
- All persons admitted to the venue will obey any orders, instructions or directions given to them by staff or agents.
- The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden.
- Betting of all kinds is strictly prohibited.
- The making of any kind of unauthorised noise and the use of radio equipment, musical instruments, horns, hooters and the such like are strictly prohibited.
- Nuisance of any kind, including, foul, abusive or racial language, or all forms of anti-social behaviour is not permitted and may lead to prosecution.
- Dogs will not be permitted to York Hall (police, security and guide dogs for the blind excepted).
- No unauthorised vendor, collector, hawker or canvasser will be admitted to the venue
- Any person found in possession of illegal drugs/substances will be refused entry and banned from premises.
- No food or drink will be permitted.
- No sharp objects are permitted in the Venue
- Fire works, smoke canisters, bottles, glasses, cans, flags, banners, poles and other similar articles or containers are banned.
- Persons in possession of such an article may be refused entry or ejected from the premises.
- No camera, sound recording equipment or other photographic apparatus may be brought onto the premises for commercial purposes without permission.
- GLL operates a no smoking policy throughout the stadium.
These regulations are not to be regarded as exclusive and may-be added to by GLL or an event organiser at any time.
Entry to the venue shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all the rules and regulations.
A full set of these terms and conditions governing admission of spectators is available upon request